Our first release from stunning Riesling grapes we farmed entirely ourselves. It's an amazing cool climate spot and this release will hopefully be the first of many. It is a tight, salty Riesling with great minerality and notes of green apple.
Serve it chilled.
10% Alc/Vol 5.9 Std Drinks
• 40+ year old vines from Rock House vineyard in Kyneton
• Dry grown, hand maintained under organic and selected biodynamic practises
• Hand picked, hand destemmed
• Manual basket pressed after 1 day of maceration
• Long slow press over 24 hours to old french oak for ferment
• Wild ferment
• Elevage in single seasoned barrique
• No sulphur or additives of any kind, at any stage
• No fining or filtering
• Untopped and bottled direct from barrel
• Free Vic shipping on any 6+ bottle